Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Limo Ride, Yeah!

Brooke and Drew won a limo ride for reading over 15,000 pages (yes . . . I did say 15,000 PAGES) in a reading program their school put on. It was a lot of hard work for us all, but well worth the many prizes they earned throughout the year! (Don't tell them, but it also improved their reading skills, which makes mom happy.) I frequented the library so much that when I went to the library to get more books, as I walked in the door the librarian would recognize me and tell me that the books I put on hold were in. The limo ride to Round Table Pizza was definitely one of the highlights of their school year. What made it even more special was that Drew's good friend, Tayven, also earned the prize and went along on the limo ride.

1 comment:

Colleen said...

oooh Julie. Way to go- you made a slide show! My favorite picture is the one of Drew acting "super pumped" on the red carpet. That was such a fun day! I think Josh should have been able to drive that limo with all the effort he put in :). I am really proud of the boys (and brooke) for doing this!