Sunday, May 18, 2008

My First Post




This is my first attempt at "blogging" so forgive me if I am not yet good at it. I decided to set this up because life with little children in your home is so precious and such a blessing, and there are things that happen that you just don't expect. For example, today Aiden got his gum stuck on his eye. What are the chances of that?!?! As we know, with children there is a fair possibility. He said he doesn't know how it happened either. Anyway, enjoy the pictures! You should click on them to see up close how stuck together his eyelashes were. I almost forgot . . . the rumors are true, peanut butter does remove gum. : )

6 comments:

Sheila said...

Oh, A.P.! Gotta love ya! Well this is my youngest grandson and this is also so typical. Just gotta love him. I am sure if I could of seen this in real life I would of had a stomach ache from laughing. Boys just do the funniest things. Love you AP!
Grandma

Tim Pickard said...

Welcome to the blogging world! It will be fun to see pictures more often. Also, it will help you remember all of Aiden's precious moments :)!

Ashley Kostjuk said...

Hi Vincent Family!
So glad to see you're joining in on the blog. It's a great way to keep in touch with everybody and we'll be checkin' in on you!
Love,
Kostjuk Family

Colleen said...

hahaaa... i love that little guy. I reeeally love that I'll be getting updates from you guys!
Love, Colleen

Sara said...

Julie,

Had to add my congrats on your new blog. I'm excited to read about the cool adventures your family takes...

Plus, I've always enjoyed our discussions and am looking forward to you sharing your "musings" as well!

Keep it up!
~Sara

Moulton family said...

Hey Julie I am so excited you have a blog. It will be really fun to read what the Vincent's are up to. Keep up the good work.
Sarah